Sunday, February 14, 2010

This is one of my latest paintings titled Passion. I suppose very fitting to post on Valentines' Day. I'm working on a series of 11" X 14" Automatic Intuitive paintings. Like some my previous postings, I pick a card from the Creative Transformation Card deck. I do not look at the card until I'm finished with the painting. The deck consists of 67 cards. I plan to do a painting for each card.

PASSION

You may be searching for your life’s purpose. If you feel less than enthusiastic and passionate about your life and your work, know that you have the power to change it at any time. If you’ve made a choice and it isn’t working, choose again until you feel right. Recognizing when something feels right, or is in need of change, is the key. Passion is a tool, like all feelings and emotions. It ignites purpose within you and learning to recognize and utilize it in your life will help you manifest movement in areas where you desire change. Passion helps you create a willingness to be the creator that you may have forgotten you are.
Look for the unexpected gifts in everyday life. Go places you haven’t been before. Take a class you’ve always wanted to or never thought you’d take. Don’t be afraid to express yourself enthusiastically because this will help lead you to your life’s purpose.

Today I choose to explore my life as a creative experience.

1 comment:

  1. Jesus! Who wrote that? I can never tell, but it's really wise and beautiful. Why don't I follow our own advise????
    I'm trying to revamp my blog today, but not having much success. Let's do a blog meyu session and see what happens? Please???
    xoxobon

    ReplyDelete